CFUW West Vancouver – celebrating its 65th Anniversary
supports the mission and ideals of the Canadian Federation of University Women (CFUW) to work and advocate for women’s equality, social justice, human rights, quality education, peace and the environment.
CFUW West Vancouver
- provides members opportunities for personal and professional contacts and fellowship;
- holds monthly meetings at which guest speakers address educational, cultural and social issues;
- sponsors fund-raising events and projects to provide scholarships; and
- hosts special interest and study groups
We meet –
- to listen to thought-provoking speakers
- to discuss interesting ideas
- to share common interests
- to foster a sense of fellowship.
We contribute –
- to community agencies
- to women pursuing post-secondary education, via bursaries and awards. (See Education).
We speak out –
- to the public with informative programs
- to local and provincial government representatives
- to Canadian and world governments through our membership in CFUW and GWI.
We welcome prospective members and guests.
To join us see Membership.