CFUW West Vancouver has a history of on community outreach initiatives. Examples include:
- Stand in Solidarity with Afghan Women
- CFUW National Challenge “16 Days, 16 Actions” working to prevent Violence Against Women
- Education grants to women at post-secondary institutions with BC under a provincial program with Ministry of Municipal Affairs
- Education grants to students Aging out of Care with the assistance of Hollyburn Family Services
- Support North Shore Family Services, Canadian Mental Health Association, etc.
- Ongoing support of Royal Canadian Legion – West Vancouver